TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome. The terms and conditions governing your use of our website are outlined below. These terms and conditions also apply to our associated websites and sub-domains. Your use of our website(s) signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This User Agreement is immediately effective upon your use of the site. Shakara News is part of the Marilyn Martyouze Rewards family therefore Marilyn Martyouze and Shakara News may be used side by side or interchangeable in this User Agreement. Please read the below terms before you use our site or register to use any of our member services.
Shakara News is a News and Classified Ads service and we want to guarantee that our users are eligible to participate in legally binding contracts and in the purchase of goods and/or services online. Minors and any persons under the age of 18 years are therefore prohibited from using our site. Adults who have been placed on certain state and Federal criminal offense lists are also prohibited from using our website.
Information You Give Us
When you send us an inquiry, or sign up for our Tribe membership, submit a need, or purchase any of our related items online, we require that you provide us certain information that enables us to assist you. When you provide such information to us you also agree:
- That you will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of, and prohibiting the use of and access to your account by unknown identities and anyone besides yourself.
- That you will accept complete responsibility for all activities that may occur with your details under the use of your website.
- That you will notify us immediately of any unapproved use of our website by persons other than you, or any other possible breach of security.
- That you will provide personal information that is factual, accurate, and up-to-date.
- That you will only submit needs, services, advertisement, and information that is factual and non fraudulent.
- That you will not include: any of your contact details on our social media pages. These include, but are not restricted to: email addresses, phone numbers and any other personal information. Posting your personal information on social media pages is unsafe and we do not allow it.
- That you will maintain these rules and our terms when dealing with any other member of the site or with information that has been provided to you by Shakara News. You will treat any information provided you as private.
- That you will keep your information up to date and ensure that it is factual, applicable, correct, reachable, and current. If you provide us with information that is incorrect, or if Shakara News finds reasons to believe that your information is false, inaccurate, expired, or incomplete; or that your information is not in complete and thorough agreement with this User Agreement, without predisposition to any of the other rights of Shakara News under this User Agreement or by regulations of law, Shakara News retains the right to suspend, limit or prohibit your access to this Site as well as your possible membership and access to our products and services.
Changes to this User Agreement
As a user of this site, you understand and agree that Shakara News has the right to give notice of any changes to this User Agreement that may either increase your duties or decrease your customer rights under this same User Agreement, in accordance with all and any terms. You understand and agree that Shakara News, at its absolute will and without any obligation, can make changes and/or modifications that are not Substantial Amendments and do not require your further agreement at any time, but can be brought into effect instantly by posting a notification of the changes or modification on the Site.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, contacting us, posting anything on our social media pages, or simply using a contact form on the site, you agree that you will not:
- Post information that Shakara News finds, for whatever reason, untrue, phony, incorrect, misleading, derogatory, slanderous, threatening or that can be considered harassment of any kind.
- Post comments, queries or replies that meet one or more of the following: are untrue, racist, vulgar (including swear words), abusive, disrespectful or derogatory.
- Post information that Shakara News may see as culturally or religiously offensive to anyone in any way.
- Post information that can be considered to go against religions and any related rules, morals, ethical standings and customs.
- Cause problems that may cause Shakara News to lose a part of or the entire services of its ISPs or any other service suppliers.
- Take any action that Shakara News may believe can create an excessive burden on its infrastructure.
- Tamper with the workings of the site.
- Try in any way to gain access to another user’s account by hacking, or attempt to trick another user into divulging personal details such as their passwords and other information.
The entire contents of this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Marilyn Martyouze LLC and/or each represented supplier. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Marilyn Martyouze LLC and/or each represented supplier. Copyright 2019-, Marilyn Martyouze LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Shakara News or other Marilyn Martyouze LLC entities, or purchasing products on Shakara News. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Shakara News Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Any associated designs, terms and logos on the site are either registered or unregistered trademarks of the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC and each represented supplier used in the site are trademarks or registered or unregistered trademarks of Marilyn Martyouze LLC and each represented supplier, and are protected by international trademark and property laws. All logos and/or trademarks that are not owned by Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC that appear on the site belong completely to their corresponding owners.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing our website and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Shakara News.
Abusing of Privileges
Shakara News asks that users report any problems or violations of the User Agreement to us. If, for any reason, you have cause to believe that your rights as a user have been violated in some way, please let us know. Without any prejudice to other rights of Shakara News under this Agreement or by law, the site has the authority to suspend or delete user accounts or to revoke access to the software. Shakara News can take other legal action against users that cause issues and liabilities of any kind, who infringe the rights of others or who disobey this User Agreement or our other policies.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Shakara News may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Shakara News or Marilyn Martyouze LLC, Shakara News has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Shakara News. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Shakara News seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Shakara News does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing this site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Shakara News is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Shakara News reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC in its sole discretion.
Shakara News does not control the transactions that will take place on the site. Shakara News has no control over the information provided by users, and the user is responsible for any information that is provided to Shakara News. Shakara News does not verify such information, and thus no representation of accuracy or reliability is made. It is the user’s guarantee to provide Shakara News with the correct information. Shakara News cannot confirm that an individual is who they claim to be. The website may contain some inaccuracies or typographical errors and Shakara News does not take any responsibility for these inaccuracies. If you believe something or someone on the website violates the terms, please contact us and we will investigate and take proper action.
Privacy of Others
If Shakara News provides you with information about another user, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes that it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user's information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
When buying an item, you agree that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making commitment to buy.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and your offer for an item is accepted.
- For motor vehicles and real estate, an offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer's serious expression of interest in buying the seller's item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The buyer and seller will agree on transfer of ownership terms. We are merely a conduit for advertising available goods and services.
When you list an item, you agree that:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered.
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours.
- When you create listings, your fixed-price listings may renew automatically every 30 days, based on the listing terms at that time, until the quantities sell out or until you cancel the listing.
- Content that violates any of Shakara News policies may be modified or deleted at our discretion.
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information.
We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer's location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item's location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- seller's history, including listing practices, and
- number of listings matching the buyer's query
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results.
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your individual listings to those of other sellers
Shipping and Returns:
Shakara News does not offer domestic or international shipping; shipping of goods purchased will be arranged by seller and/or buyer depending on the sales agreement between seller and buyer. Shipping charges may vary based on your location. Sales are final. However, if you detect any issue with your purchase, please email us with details and we will do our best to investigate and if necessary, seller might be banned from further listing privileges.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shakara News does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Shakara News does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
Shakara News and Marilyn Martyouze LLC or its partners will not be deemed liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, loss, stolen data, or any other form of business interruption) to the fullest extent possible by law.
If you have any question regarding these terms, please feel free to contact us here.